Top Links

September 7, 2010

Mom, I am Confused

First, let me say how excited we were to get a visit from my sister this weekend. Luke loves playing with his Aunt Kristi. As a speech expert, she decided to help him on some skills early. So far, we got "gagagagaga". We have a long way to go. Owen and I figure on week with my sister and he will be speaking non-stop. She also served as a baby sitter Sunday night, so Owen and I could have a night out with adults. Thank you!

This weekend we also got a visit from Trip, Wendy and Baby AJ Franty from Houston. Luke had the opportunity to play with baby AJ (for the first time) and Braden Betts on Saturday. He just loves play dates.

Saturday was game day, which meant it was time to dress Luke in school colors. He is just confused as to why the school colors change from week to week. Last time it was burnt orange. I wanted to be fair and dress him in maroon this week. I knew AJ and Braden would also be wearing the Aggie colors and it made for a cute photo.

My son will continue to be confused as to the orange v. maroon. Soon enough he will be able to pick his own game day clothes. Here is hoping he picks correctly. Go Horns!



No comments:

Post a Comment