It took a while for Luke to be interested in toys. We tried the play mat and he would cry. We had toys hang from the swing and he would cry. Too much stimulation I think. He recently started to be interested in toys. A few weeks ago his hands and feel were the coolest things. Now that he can hold things in his hands, he is interested in toys. Many of them plush animals and rattles. I am sure he likes the different textures in his hands.
His favorite by far is the Pooh Bear lovie. When he is fussy we hand it to him. He has it with him in the swing, in the bouncer and in the car. We do not go anywhere without Pooh. This makes Owen smile since he liked Pooh as a child too. Anyway, I still take a ton of pictures of Luke daily. You can imagine how many pictures I get of Pooh too.

Here he is saying..."enough pictures"


No comments:
Post a Comment